cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment was taken twice URGENT!!!!!

ladybabe050378
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i havent got anyanswer for my account for 2 days now; who else i can contact this is getting no where and no one is helping out.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

Don't worry you will have a refund. @ladybabe050378

@Lieux FYI, not necessarily.  PM generally does not do refunds.  If someone has overpaid, the extra funds should be sitting in their Available Funds balance, and will automatically be used toward their next renewal cost (or any add-on(s), if they happen to purchase any in the meantime).  It's very rare that PM would post a refund back to the payment source, if at all.  EDIT: and in the odd time that an actual refund to payment source is justified, it can take weeks to process, unfortunately.  It truely is an exceptional situation when they do this at all.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ladybabe050378 payment was taken twice...or you put too much money in your account????( last post from you yesterday)

Anyway you will have a refund if it was a mistake...nice day!!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
Did you already sent a private message to the moderators? If not, do it through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Don't worry you will have a refund. @ladybabe050378. Here we are to help you but not with the payment. For that you have to wait an answer from the Mods.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

unfortunately it takes 3 or four days for mod to get back to you, did you give them your phone number and pin when you contacted them?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Assuming you've already sent a private message to the ModeratorTeam, no one else can help.  You'll need to wait for them to respond to you.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ladybabe050378 wrote:

i havent got anyanswer for my account for 2 days now; who else i can contact this is getting no where and no one is helping out.

Hello there. Did you try the steps outlined in the previous thread that you posted? 

Responses from moderators can take 1-3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.