cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment declined

lisab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it normally take moderators to respond?  PM won't accept my credit card although I have contacted the financial institution and they assure me the problem is not with the card but with Public Mobile.  I have been without service for a day and no one will respond to my messages to moderators.  This is beyond frustrating!

4 REPLIES 4

@lisab, I don't know if it is related or not, but I was looking at self-serve (My Account) earlier today, and it was displaying incorrect information for me.  Usually, this happens when changes are being made during the day, and no advanced notice is provided.

I was checking out my rewards page, and it was telling me my next payment was going to be $0, but I know that is wrong as I do not have enough rewards to make my payment $0.

lisab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card is absolutely not expired.  I get a message in a box saying that my financial institution has declined the payment.  When I contact mastercard they say they see where public mobile has tried to make the payment but has put through $0, that my card is in good standing and the payment should be accepted, that there is nothing they can do because the problem rests with PM and not them.  This went on for the dozen times I tried to  pay.  I just tried again now and I think it went through, although I'm not certain.  How do we keep this from happening again?  It's nuts!

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lisab wrote:

How long does it normally take moderators to respond?  PM won't accept my credit card although I have contacted the financial institution and they assure me the problem is not with the card but with Public Mobile.  I have been without service for a day and no one will respond to my messages to moderators.  This is beyond frustrating!

@lisab

Until the issue with your CC is resolved you could purchase a voucher from recharge.com to get your service going..

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@lisab, do you have access to your 'My Account' information?  Have you verified that your credit card is not expired?  What does your Overview state your plan status is?

Moderator response times are longer than usual, seeing 4-5 days currently.  Can you provide more info so we can offer suggestions that may assist you?

Need Help? Let's chat.