cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charged?

abouh27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so I went out with my mom to make a public moblie account at a booth in the mall, and piad while I was there, the 44$, 30 for my plan and 10 for my sim card, but when I looked at my bank account, it says that public moble has taken 33$, and the booth took 44$, so I got paid twice. Just wandering- has this happend to anyone before, and dose anyone know what I shoud do?

11 REPLIES 11

abouh27

im working on it. should be all good soon, thank you 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@abouh27 Did you get your matter resolved?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I didn't realise the list was gone. I guess that is one way to fix things. Just remove it.  

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Maybe they were supposed to provide a voucher to use to activate? Might be on the receipt?

Good point.  Since Public Mobile decided to do away with the vendors list, we have no way of knowing who sells vouchers anymore. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @abouh27,

thank you for getting in touch with us !

I can confirm that we have received your private message. One of our moderators will get back to you shortly 🙂

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@mimmo wrote:

Maybe they were supposed to provide a voucher to use to activate? Might be on the receipt?

Good point.  Since Public Mobile decided to do away with the vendors list, we have no way of knowing who sells vouchers anymore. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It doesn't seem right that cell kiosks are taking payments for the cellular service.  That is always charged by the carrier as they are the entity delivering the service.  The charges dispensed by Wow mobile is definitely in error. 

@abouh27 wrote:

when i went in to ask, they said that they are suppose to be changing me for it then and there, and public mobile was the one who was not suppose to change me again.. so im not really sure what to do.. but yes I was at the WOW booth. 

Do what said above. They might have a better idea on this as this might be a new process under the retail partnership. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

abouh27

when i went in to ask, they said that they are suppose to be changing me for it then and there, and public mobile was the one who was not suppose to change me again.. so im not really sure what to do.. but yes I was at the WOW booth. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@abouh27 If you are referring to wow mobile or K-Mobile, they don't suppose to activate a line for you. Seems like they charged you an amount when the payment supposed to be only to Public Mobile and the sim charges to the mobile boutique. I suggest you to go back and figure out what they did. 

Need Help? Let's chat.