cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outgo calling 306-580-4001

ogojosan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone is outgo calling 306-580-4001 (TELUS Mobility in SK?) automatically for time to time or my number is hijacked?, you peoples phone do same as well?

4 REPLIES 4

@ogojosan wrote:

No I didn’t answer calls and I didn’t see voicemail icons, means they didn’t left messages?

The calls will be recorded as going to voicemail even if no message is left. Ignore this part of your usage summary.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ogojosan wrote:

No I didn’t answer calls and I didn’t see voicemail icons, means they didn’t left messages?

Could be a junk call. Maybe you blocked the call. Maybe the phone was out of range or not on or you were busy on it.

I get frequent junk calls that when I answer it a recording says "no one's able to take your call right now" and I scream back at the phone "then why'd you call me?!". So I block it. I'll then see that I "missed" a call.

You can also check your voicemail and see if anything's there.

ogojosan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ogojosan wrote:

My phone is outgo calling 306-580-4001 (TELUS Mobility in SK?) automatically for time to time or my number is hijacked?, you peoples phone do same as well?

This only means that an incoming call wasn't answered and that the call was directed to your voicemail.

Need Help? Let's chat.