cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out of service for 3 days

Tashana1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone please help!!!!

On Oct 16th may phone says my plan was expired but I had money in my account.  I sent several messages to MOD and no one responded.  Yesterday I decided to select change my plan and it collected another month's payment from my cc and I still have no service.  Every time I tried to make a call it says I have no active long distant on my plan.  I have no phone service for 3 days. They have 2 months payment from me and now they are asking me to add long distance.  I use my phone for work so this is pretty annoying, I can see voicemail coming in but it won't let me access them.  I remove the SIM and still nothing.

15 REPLIES 15

Tashana1

**they

Tashana1

@Dunkman wrote:

@Tashana1

Unfortunately, you may need to wait for moderator... about 48-72 hours + wait these days.  

If you want to try something else, you could go to your self service account.  Choose the option for lost/stolen phone.  Logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Go into your account again and choose the option that you found your phone.  That might re-trigger your plan.  Let us know if it does work.  It is a relatively "new" trick that might work in your situation.  

Thank you thank you thank you.  I selected lost/stolen and it worked.  I still owe me $25 though.  Thanks so much have a fabulous weekend.

@Tashana1 wrote:

I changed the plan yesterday and they took another 25 bucks from my account and still no service.

Once you selected the new plan it charged you for the new plan effectively cancelling the old plan. You changed your plan the day after your renewal. Because of this you would have lost the plan you were previously on and not received any credit for it. 

Once you have the no service issue sorted I recommend contacting the MODs explaining that the reason for the plan change was an attempt to get your service working again and ask nicely to be on the plan you prefer and for a credit for the other.

It appears by your loyalty credit you been here for a while! Did you include all the pertinent information when contacting the MODs originally as per below?

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."

Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  '

In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin? Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply? Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received. Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tashana1, I had a similar experience myself last weekend trying to reactivate a suspended account.  Funds were taken and applied successfully to the renewal, but the account remained in suspended status.  It took the moderator team 4 days to respond and by the time they responded, the account actually reverted to active status.  Some time after the second day, things seem to sort itself out.  I gave up checking on the account after day 2.  Hopefully that is what will happen for you as well.  With less urgency you can work with the moderator team to correct the double payment issue. 

@Tashana1

Unfortunately, you may need to wait for moderator... about 48-72 hours + wait these days.  

If you want to try something else, you could go to your self service account.  Choose the option for lost/stolen phone.  Logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Go into your account again and choose the option that you found your phone.  That might re-trigger your plan.  Let us know if it does work.  It is a relatively "new" trick that might work in your situation.  

Tashana1

I changed the plan yesterday and they took another 25 bucks from my account and still no service.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tashana1 looks to me like you have an available balance.  So you added funds but no plan change happened.

Not sure what plan you currently have but you could try doing an immediate plan change to the 10 talk and text or the 20$ talk only. And see if that might get you going

Tashana1

History.JPG

mimmo

@dling17 how does your post relate to the orriginal post. Best to start your own thread as not to confuse support topics.

For USA add-on issues I typically hear of not being able to send sms. Not no service.  Did you manually select a provider I .the USA? If yes then you need to switch to auto selecting  again.

Only one message to mods is needed. 48 hours turnaround at the moment.

Tashana1

Trying to add screenshot of the history but I am getting error message.

dling17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im having the same problem and send numerous emails to @CS_Agent wthe no response since sunday. so frustrating as this happened last time i went to the usa . any help will be appricatied as it is my work phone too

mimmo

Can you show payment history. Sometimes that gives clues to the issue.

Tashana1

Someone mentioned that, I did it and it still didn't work

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tashana1, sorry to hear that you are having some troubles.  I read in your other post that your plan is showing active but still no service on the phone.  Have you tried rebooting the phone or even shtting down removing the sim re-insert sim and reboot?  I am just throwing out ideas that may work before the mods get back to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Otherwise, I think you will need to wait for the Moderator Team to respond and look into your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.