cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nov 20, 4 GB

dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
From 6 GB too 4GB then after Nov.20, ......?$

Not the direction i am looking for in the future.
The offers nned too get better in DATA for myslef personally. I just rather use wi fii or no wi fii with my cell plan.

I am extremely dissapointed in the 200 mb for 10$
Seriously?
28 REPLIES 28

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dboxtvinfo wrote:
What happens 3 months after the promo ends?
Nov 20?
Dec
Jan
Feb, then what ?
Get addicted too that usage?

I personally beleive the data offers will increase.

After 3 months, you pay another $120 and get another 12GB of data.  It's clear that you don't understand how this promo works. Perhaps rather than complain you should take a pause and do a little research first.  Or even just ask politely instead of being so aggressively angry.

No mobile providers have the capacity to allow all their users to stream hundreds of gigabytes per month.  I don't know how you could possibly do that while mobile, unless you just have your phone constantly streaming Netflix 24/7.

ute1978

@dboxtvinfo wrote:
From 6 GB too 4GB then after Nov.20, ......?$

Not the direction i am looking for in the future.

Oh, and I think you missed a point here. PM went from 6GB to 12GB not backwards.

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also why there should never be unlimited data usage, it will just get abused by such people.

ute1978

@dboxtvinfo wrote:
Thats why i use wi fii.

I stream 200 GB per month.
Next month with internet TV, 500 GB

How would you like i come in your thread and create drama?

PM is not intended for such heavy users. Sorry to say, but you will have to choose one of the big 3 carriers for this kind of  usage.

JaK

Hear ya! 🙂 I've thought about post that idea in Public Lab before, but it just didn't seem to be in the spirit of this community. This community is generally helpful and gets along well, I wouldn't want to see it become mean spirited...

Jonavin

How do you unbravo -1 a post/thread? I'm willing to take negative bravo points for doing so and getting negative rewards.

clogan2

What, precisely, are you taking issue with?

In 2010, Public Mobile was a new carrier, and they weren't a network with a national footprint. I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure that the best data rate they offered was EVDO at a paltry 1400 kbps.

They are doing good things, and I'm hoping to see them spark some competition in the wireless space.

dboxtvinfo
Can't handle community ?
Your real tough behind your phone.

I have an idea... let's ignore @dboxtvinfo who's obviously the one causing drama!

Stop wasting our time...

Ionut
Of course. It's just a matter of time till you will have so much data that you cannot have time to use it.

dboxtvinfo
What happens 3 months after the promo ends?
Nov 20?
Dec
Jan
Feb, then what ?
Get addicted too that usage?

I personally beleive the data offers will increase.

Ionut

Will be funny. As soon as every  month i save around 50$ idefinitely at the end of the year i will have at least 50 60 GB of data:)))

Ionut
Jesus. I though that I'm the single one who buy add-on every month:)) at least i used for work:
What about u?
I suggest you something:)) buy a plans from any company which can provide 10 gb monthly through a wireless device for around 40 $. Telus,/ bell/rogers even wind.have this:)) and i use it only when I'm in the car

dboxtvinfo
Thanks Chaos Scorpio, it was a scenario.
I did not use 12 gb in 1 month.
So far i used 200 GB in 27 days...lol..with wifi

dboxtvinfo
Yes. But add ons are very expensive and outdated.
It sure is a great offer.

Thanks PM

sportymi

You will have no data between the period between you used up your data and the plan's end date.

You have the option to purchase add-on.

Or you can renew your plan early by "changing plan" ( I think you can, please correct if I am wrong).

dboxtvinfo
As long as i am sure what i am talking about is what really counts for myself.

Your correct about better deal.
From 2 too 4, it was unlimited in 2011.

Hopefully we head there!
Thats my petition.

In my case, i prefer a deal for 10$

dboxtvinfo
Thats why i use wi fii.

I stream 200 GB per month.
Next month with internet TV, 500 GB

How would you like i come in your thread and create drama?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Some people do need more, I could get a couple referrals if they offered an 18GB tier.

proplayer44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not quite sure what you mean?  The deal went from 2 gig to 4 gig when calculated over 30 days.  Or 6 gig to 12 over 90.  This is the best deal in the country if you want lots data.

When I signed up with my first iPhone a long time ago I had 200 minutes local talk, 500 texts, I had to pay for caller ID and VM.  The bill was about $35.  I was estatic that they offered data on top. 6 Gig for $30.  My bill was $65 a month and I thought that was great.  It was probably 8 years ago.

Prices almost always go up over time.  With Public it's gone down. I can't complain.   

dboxtvinfo
Back in the day, PM had unlimited DATA.

Just like there is INTERNET TV, there is room for better offers. I spent 10 $ and will not anymore.
For 200 MB?

imcphers

I'm not follwoing your concern.

Are you dissapointed with the 12Gig for $120 promo offer?

Chaos_Scorpio

Why do you have so many threads for similar topics... 

after the 20th, your plan stays grandfathered ... doesnt any one read anymore. 

Adjust your data requirements... remember 5+ years ago data didnt exist, you can exist without it on your phone. If not, well... freeze yourself, wait 50 years and if the world hasn't exploded maybe you will have unlimited data plans for phones. (or phones won't exist by then and your stuck using the post office again)

The plan you signed up for is 12GB/90 days.  Not 12GB/30days.

You've used all y our data, without understanding what you purchased.  If you require more data, you'll need to purchase either the 200 MB or 1GB data add-ons.

Chaos_Scorpio

you have no data. you wont be able to use data unless you buy an addon... 

Wow you need to adjust your usage... 12g in 1 month is nuts!

Chaos_Scorpio

this should be in the idea lab forums... Who really needs more than 4g/m? you people need to stop watching HD superstar quality 100000M videos on super small screens. Watch them at home on the 50" screens. 

dboxtvinfo
What happens too my second Month? Third?

I paid for 3 months 120$.
The offer that ends nov.20

dboxtvinfo
200 MB data for 10$ ahould be 1 GB for 10$

Bravo this topic and add your input.
Agree or disagree ?
Need Help? Let's chat.