Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not registered on network

ralphcanada1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ichong88 and @Hershey, if you are still having trouble, when you sign into your Self Serve account, does it show you as "Active", or some other status ("Suspended", "Expired", etc)?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ichong88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm having the same issue. Been a PM subscriber for the past couple mths and then suddenly today I can't get a cellular signal?! Please help. Have rebooted phone 3 times.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Hershey

I'm sorry about that, 

Did you try and reboot your phone? If you did, I would recommend resetting your network settings, you will need to back up your phone first. 

Here is how to reset network settings.

Please let me know if this helps. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hershey
Yes still no service and i am an old PM customer and i am using samsung note 3 phone

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Hershey, welcome to the communtiy.  Are you still without service?  If so, can you please provide us a bit more infomation such as:

1) Are you a new PM customer that just registered?  Or did you previously have working service and it just stopped earlier today with a message that your SIM card is not regsitered?

2) What phone make and model are you using?  if you are a new customer:  have you confirmed that the phone is compatible with PM's network frequencies, and that it is not locked to any carrier (note: locked to Telus or Koodo is okay, but not locked to any other carrier). 

3) Have you tried powerign down the phone, removing the SIM card (and battery, if it's removable), waiting about 60 seconds, then re-installing the SIM card (and battery, if it was removable) and powering the phone back on?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hershey
My sim card is not registered on network any solution pls

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you recently changed SIM cards, did you register the new one?

If not, log into your self-serve account. Click Plans and Add-ons. Then, click Change SIM Card. Register it, and then reboot your phone.

I hope that this has addressed your concern.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@ralphcanada1,

Did you verify in your self-serve account that your account shows ACTIVE ?

Did you try to reboot your mobile ?

Need Help? Let's chat.