cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving calls - newly transferred number

roschinenko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number from Rogers this weekend. I can make calls, however I can't receive them. When people are calling me, they are redirected to Rogers automatic message saying that I haven't set up a voice mail. Some recipients (but not all) don't get my text messages and can't send me messages.

8 REPLIES 8

Cherine7
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey there !

So sorry for the delay, we are receiving a high volume of inquiries. I verified your account and proceeded to the port, everything should be up and running since December 2nd ! 🙂

Thanks

Cherine

Jack1233
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got an email to take a PM survey. Suffice to say I did not answer favourably. The surprising part was it never asked at the end for any suggestions for improvement. So sad. Live customer support would be at the top of the list...

pete_888

Exact same thing is happening with me, data works, can call out and send SMS, but cannot receive. I've reached out to @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O and a lot of others are in the same boat. Seems they're understaffed and you just have to wait. It's frustrating but thats the situation we're in. 

If anyone else has can suggest any other mods to pm who will reply please post there name.

Jack1233

@Shazia_K

In the same boat too and still waiting for mods to reply. I appreciate that they're all busy but this type of customer service sucks. Would be nice to actually TALK to someone rather than waiting for messages.

Rkvtycoon
@Nanalogue, we have another 3 days at least to wait

Nanalogue
In the same boat since 18th. Can call or text but not receiving any. No mods read nor replied yet.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Have you tried inserting your old sims?  what happens?  if they work use those till the port completes.

Also dont worry abput the 2 phone bills PM i believe will adjust your billing cycle to the date your port is finalised. your old carrier will prorate your bill

ceej

I'm in the exact same boat.

Recieved an error on the last page of activation. 

Credit Card was charged.

FIDO SIM is still active.

PM SIM - does not recieve all texts, does not recieve incoming calls, data works though.

I believe the port is stuck. Waiting since the 19th, paying two phone bills.

Messaged @Shazia_K@Mary_M and I still have no response.

Need Help? Let's chat.