cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming calls , just outgoing working for me

jameswhitmore61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I need help please ASAP, my phone was activated on the 9th on March , my outgoing calls and text work fine, but cannot receive incoming.

please i need an answer ASAP 

my number is 438-=======

TIA

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jameswhitmore61 If this is a landline or VOIP number you are transferring, up to 2 weeks is required for the transition.

If a cell number 4 hours is more than enough. In which case you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, the phone and account number you are transferring, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET)

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@jameswhitmore61wrote:

Hello, 

I need help please ASAP, my phone was activated on the 9th on March , my outgoing calls and text work fine, but cannot receive incoming.

please i need an answer ASAP 

my number is 438-=======

TIA

If you've asked for phone number to be transfered over from another carier, incoming text messages and incoming phone calls will not work until the phone number transfer has been completed.  In the meanwhile, you should be able to keep using your old service.   If this a phone number that you are transfering over that is from another wireless carrier, this process should have already been finished.

If that is the case, please gather information about your old carrier's service such as the account number from it.  You'll then need to contact the moderator team to again request the number porting.

Need Help? Let's chat.