cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: no incoming call

Hello,

I am having the same issue, I ported my number last night and have not been receiving phone calls all day, even restarting the phone. 

Please help.

Mayor / Maire

It's definitely a failed port, you'll need to contact a mod

@Mary_M Hi, can you please help with my failed port?Both my wife and I are having issues.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same issue. Ported my number over from Wing 4 days ago. I PM'd one of the Mods, hoping to get some service soon..

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have already send multiple messages to PB MOD's but no reply since Monday and my phone still does not accept incomming calls or SMS.

"Public Mobile" please hire help to get over this hurdle. This is a big problem for me...with smaller childeren I need to be sure that I can be reached in an emergency. I signed up so many people to Public Mobile and starting to think that I made a mistake. Please help ASAP.

Mayor / Maire

You should expect a reply anytime now. I'm extremely sorry for the long wait and I'm really sorry you feel you might've made a mistake. Let's tag @Shazia_K and @Mary_M, they're extremely busy but hopefully they can look into your issues tomorrow.

They're getting some extra help
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Moving-forward-together/m-p/105074#U1050...

@Shazia_K @Mary_M
This is getting ridiculous. It's been 8 days and I still have no response. My Fido bill is renewing in 2 days and I want it get rid of it and fully port my wife and I.
Retraité / Retired

@davidkangcanada

I'm sorry about this! 

Both ports have failed due to the wrong account number provided, can you please send me both accounts number with Fido? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

again all this noise and PM is this and that , when it was user fault

just my 2 cents( i used to be a mod on different forums )if people will pay attention to what they do 2/3 of this complaints wont be here

Mayor / Maire

🤐