cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data or calling after recharge

gerogeshin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no data or calling after recharge plan (plan saids active ) , i have two same sim card lines and one work and this wont work ,its this line that have problem not the phone cause the try the other sim i  this phone and it works perfect so its only this sim line, yes its been shut down and reboot and waited a few mins (i have three phones that is unlocked and worked with  the other sim line  -its this line not working 

15 REPLIES 15

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gerogeshin wrote:

oic thanks anyway its public mobile system problems ,guess they take a day for some refills to fully functions ,this morning both data and calling works 

@gerogeshin wrote:

i was using a using vouchers for both sims refill but one with calling *611 (this one works instantly ) and one with pc , i guess the pc needs more time but all works now thxs 

@gerogeshin FYI there is normally no delay.  I'm not sure what happened in your case.  I wonder, did you happen to reboot your phone the next monring and hadn't after using the website to add redeem the voucher on that line?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

gerogeshin

i was using a using vouchers for both sims refill but one with calling *611 (this one works instantly ) and one with pc , i guess the pc needs more time but all works now thxs 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gerogeshin wrote:

no it expired for one day it was expired on jan-21 i rechage on jan 22 and jan 23 worked ,guess they need 24 hours to fully worked cause i was stuipd i learned that if i recharge by calling *611 it goes on a line instantly and that by using a pc to do the recharge it can have problems like me first dont have data or calling , than i try stolen and recover tricked and only got data and finally after 24 hours i got both data and calling ,i have two line and two phones so i know the best way is by calling *611 to recharge now its instantly processed

Interesting findings. I would have thought both approaches would act "instantly". Are you using vouchers or credit card?

gerogeshin

no it expired for one day it was expired on jan-21 i rechage on jan 22 and jan 23 worked ,guess they need 24 hours to fully worked cause i was stuipd i learned that if i recharge by calling *611 it goes on a line instantly and that by using a pc to do the recharge it can have problems like me first dont have data or calling , than i try stolen and recover tricked and only got data and finally after 24 hours i got both data and calling ,i have two line and two phones so i know the best way is by calling *611 to recharge now its instantly processed

gerogeshin

oic thanks anyway its public mobile system problems ,guess they take a day for some refills to fully functions ,this morning both data and calling works 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gerogeshin wrote:

i waited this morning and try calling now calling and date works ,so i guess its they (public mobile ) reboots their system on my line 

Was last night your renewal night?

gerogeshin

i waited this morning and try calling now calling and date works ,so i guess its they (public mobile ) reboots their system on my line 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gerogeshin wrote:

i only did testing for data and did not called till now also i still have money in there left over , it was working fine before i recharge then refill so its not the phone 

@gerogeshin

I understand but adding the other dollar *may* kick it into working. It has been known to work on many occassions.

That and the lost/stolen feature are known workarounds to kick things to go.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

If your phone still don't working good you need to write a private message to the moderator-team ..envelopp right up... private message with an explanation of your trouble and what you tried @gerogeshin. it can tak 24 hours for receive an answer from them. Patience.

@gerogeshin as @Lieux, you will need to private message the moderator team, if you haven't already.  You can read how to do that here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

If your phone still don't working good you need to write a private message to the moderator-team ..envelopp right up... private message with an explanation of your trouble and what you tried @gerogeshin. it can tak 24 hours for receive an answer from them. Patience.

gerogeshin

i only did testing for data and did not called till now also i still have money in there left over , it was working fine before i recharge then refill so its not the phone 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gerogeshin wrote:

now i try calling and it does not work now only data work , yea i am on plan This plan includes: -
- 4GB at 4G LTE Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text
$57 per 30 Days

i try calling in (does not work)

i try calling out local #s ( said i am calling that is long distance and needs a add on i have the canada wide talk 

So the lost/stolen worked for a bit or did you only test data after doing it?

Another thing to try is to manually add in another $1 into your account and then restart the phone.

gerogeshin

now i try calling and it does not work now only data work , yea i am on plan This plan includes: -
- 4GB at 4G LTE Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text
$57 per 30 Days

i try calling in (does not work)

i try calling out local #s ( said i am calling that is long distance and needs a add on i have the canada wide talk 

gerogeshin

thxs work now !up 

Need Help? Let's chat.