cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data and now I can't log into my account

AKOTTAWA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My movile data stopped working. I tried to log into my account to see if maybe i was over my limit, had to do forgot password.. waited too long on the link and now it says I'm locked out... can a mod help me out

4 REPLIES 4

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think I remeber reading the password reset has a glitch and you need to private message a mod to unlock your account. 

KaterynaBo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem today. No data (and I am pretty sure I didn't use all my data), and I can't log in to my account. I am trying to reset password - step 3 is not working (no e-mail sent to reset the password)

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AKOTTAWA wrote:

My movile data stopped working. I tried to log into my account to see if maybe i was over my limit, had to do forgot password.. waited too long on the link and now it says I'm locked out... can a mod help me out

Follow the intructions provided by @jp2 to contact a mod to get your account unlocked, then you can check if your data has been used up (if you used up all your data, you will not see your usage details of the data in your self-serve main landing page). If it has been used up, you can either purchase a data add-on or request to have your account renewed early so that your data allotment is reset, whichever option you feel is more cost effective for you.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The best way to get help from mods is to private message them

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.