cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need for public mobile app

chuisamantha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i've been looking to switch out of chatr for several months now and i'm really pleased with public mobile so far. but i think it would be really useful to have an app so that i can check my data usage.

4 REPLIES 4

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As stated above Data Witness works great. If you're on iPhone, try My Data Manager. 

GC

EDIT: I need to read more carefully. I didn't realize My Data Manager was already mentioned. Move along!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@chuisamantha wrote:

i've been looking to switch out of chatr for several months now and i'm really pleased with public mobile so far. but i think it would be really useful to have an app so that i can check my data usage.

As @mimmo@ with the data tracker apps, if you are on Android I would recommend Data Witness as it was created by a PM customer @IWIK  It is designed to be used with PM and it 30 or 90 day cycles and works great.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chuisamantha wrote:

Mo' money. I'd prefer they keep rates as low as they're willing.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Install data witness pm if on Android or my data manager Android and apple

There will be no pm app developed.

Need Help? Let's chat.