cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a referral

johnny142
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i need a referral code. im signing up for public mobile later today. Send me your codes to my inbox and a funny joke. The one that makes me laugh the most is the code I will sign up with. Good luck!

10 REPLIES 10

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

boo... sweepstake is over 😞

johnny142

i only got one joke! so the winner was Shawn! he was the first one to send me the code and emailed me a joke just following!!

Have a great day everyone!

Not only who got it, but mainly what was the winning joke 🙂

terrif

Lol I should have been on the community earlier today!

@JL9 wrote:

So who got it? The suspense is killing me lol 

Accepted solution is the hint perhaps.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So who got it? The suspense is killing me lol 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Here is the joke I added after my original reply

Well it is that time of year where we start to get a lot of rain here and that brings on some odd behaviors from my wife.

Last week it was lightly raining and I noticed that she had moved a bit closer to the window but I didn't think anything of it.

Just the other day it was raining a little harder and she had moved a bit closer to the window again, I wanted to ask her why but thought ah must be just a woman's thing.

Last night it was just pouring out and she was basically right against the window with her face pressed against it. I was about to say something but it was late and I wanted to get to sleep.

Today it was just unbelievable how hard it was raining all day I got home from work and there she was pressed right up against the window again.

I am really starting to get worried because if this keeps up I might have to open the window and let her in.

ETA:  Just so everyone knows I orginally heard joke with the husband outside so it does work both ways

Ouch!  That's one expensive joke.  Ever price a divorce?

Here is the joke I added after my original reply

Well it is that time of year where we start to get a lot of rain here and that brings on some odd behaviors from my wife.

Last week it was lightly raining and I noticed that she had moved a bit closer to the window but I didn't think anything of it.

Just the other day it was raining a little harder and she had moved a bit closer to the window again, I wanted to ask her why but thought ah must be just a woman's thing.

Last night it was just pouring out and she was basically right against the window with her face pressed against it. I was about to say something but it was late and I wanted to get to sleep.

Today it was just unbelievable how hard it was raining all day I got home from work and there she was pressed right up against the window again.

I am really starting to get worried because if this keeps up I might have to open the window and let her in.

ETA:  Just so everyone knows I orginally heard joke with the husband outside so it does work both ways

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gee, I just replied too.

Wonder who will get the selected coveted friend referral.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@johnny142 wrote:

i need a referral code. im signing up for public mobile later today. Send me your codes to my inbox and a funny joke. The one that makes me laugh the most is the code I will sign up with. Good luck!

Johnny already replied to your private message you sent me

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.