cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan says active but i have no service,

purpleraven
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

purpleraven, these threads have been merged into one as they are for the same issue.  Hopefully, the moderators will get to you soon. 

You'll have to be patient, but it normally doesn't take long for a response from a moderator..

Click this to message them.

In the meantime, cycle phone off/on. Try taking out sim card then reseating. You can try the Lost/Stolen remedy....Log into My Account/Plan and Add-ons/Lost-Stolen. Click SUSPEND then log out for 5 minues. Log back in and RESUME service.

Good luck wherever you land up.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@purpleraven yes there is a moderator, a number of them, however you will not get an immediate response from them.  You'll have to send them a message and then wait until they get to you.  They work on a first come first serve triage system.  They can take anywhere from an hour to 3-5 days depending how busy they are.

MODS might be busy but maybe one of the amazing Oracles can provide some assistance.

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

While you are waiting for MOD to assist, you might want to try the lost/stolen phone trick to see if it will force an update.

Login to your account and click on Plan and Add-Ons. Select Lost/Stolen Phone. Click Suspend Sevice and logout. Wait for a few mins, then login to the same Lost/Stolen Phone tab and click Resume Sevice. Restart your phone after and see if this helps.

@purpleraven, it is possible that the account provisioning failed.  I suggest contacting the moderator team and having them reset the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Is this happening on more than one number?  Are you dialling the number correctly?

purpleraven
my plan iss not working, if i try and call it says i dont have an active long distance plan, but i do and im only trying to call local. my data works   my number is    my plan is unlimited calling texting and 8.5 g data for 50. it was paid for yesterday

purpleraven

that did not work

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you would write a message to the moderator and explain what happened with details. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Your phone is unlocked?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

purpleraven

well im going to contact them, this is ridiculas

deeman1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ya says Moderators havent been on in 4 weeks if u click that link 🙂 i sent a msg 3 weeks ago about a sim that wouldnt activate, ended up using old phone and then putting in new phone an worked, but still never got reply. Now i have a new Visa Debit, and the site doesnt go to 2025(been here a month, so great feeling already), I understand the low overhead cheap service thing they are trying to run, but a Company like Telus has the money to have atleast 1 guy checking everyday, not 4 weeks later. Anyway this isnt probabaly the help they wanted me to give but if you dont get your issue solved in quick fashion contact https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/ , and they will see that it is solved. I for myself have already ordered a Chatr sim, better support, i talked to a Rep within 5 mins they answered all my questions, same exact 8gb package and same price. I feel bad as i would have liked the Telus coverage, but this lack of support at all thwarts me.

Try dialing 1 in front of the number you are trying to reach.  If you have a home phone, trying calling it from your cell to see if you get the LD message.

purpleraven

my plan iss not working, if i try and call it says i dont have an active long distance plan, but i do

and im only trying to call local. my data works

purpleraven

my plan iss not working, if i try and call it says i dont have an active long distance plan, but i do

and im only trying to call local. my data works

purpleraven

did not work

purpleraven

i need help with my plan, it is not working

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@purpleraven Try going into your account, report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

@purpleraven What's the problem? Maybe someone here can help.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best way to contact is here to help with your issue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

purpleraven

Need Help? Let's chat.