cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone bills reciept

jeremiahluis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So here's the thing - My company has decided to pay for my phone bills but they would need the reciepts. is there a way I could get these emailed to me every billing cycle.

12 REPLIES 12

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only way to get any account details or documents would be from a moderator. Click ?, bottom right, follow instructions to submit a ticket for help. Wait time is likely an hour or less. Much faster response times lately.

DinoFlint

Revenue Canada accepts any kind of receipt including those writen on a napkin . So, any sensible employer can accept a screen print. BTW I proved my RRSPs to a mortgage provider only with screen prints, an it was OK

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DinoFlint wrote:

Just "Print to PDF" whatever is shows on your account for that month

@DinoFlint guessing you missed this statement?

@joshuaeye wrote:

The payment history will not work for the employer. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DinoFlint

Just "Print to PDF" whatever is shows on your account for that month

Maybe the service will include in the future a PDF monthly statement, it's not that complicated to generate one :]

joshuaeye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am typically on auto pay but had to get a new visa card, so the last auto pay I have was messed up.  

The payment history will not work for the employer. 

Thanks though.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@joshuaeye are you on auto pay? Could use your c.c statements

@joshuaeye wrote:

Thanks for the info.  

Very helpful! 

joshuaeye

Thanks for the info.  

Very helpful! 

You could submit a ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Include the following information:

First name: 
Last name:
Street address: 
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

joshuaeye

I need phone reciepts for work.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you need an invoice message teh moderator team  as mentioned above.  in your message include:

I will need the following information: 

First name: 
Last name:
Street address: 
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

it will take upto 30 days, i got mine in 14ish

Rather than wait each month for this to be processed, see if your credit card receipt will be acceptable.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I recall this is something you have to ask the moderator team for.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.