cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my daughter did not get her free 30 day activation

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my daughter signed up at Wal-Mart and was suppose to her service free 30 days. I had to pay for the first month. please help.

9 REPLIES 9

thechunkyknot

We figured it out ty

darkspider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your credits may not show up right away. As stated on Public Mobile's site, on the page for this specific offer:

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. 

Credits and promotional discounts don't always show up immediately. Even for other utilities/companies, it takes up to two billing cycles.

In this case, it'll take up to 5 days and you will receive a text message that'll confirm once applied to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pbst2000 wrote:

Don't trust the free stuff

it was promised too and I have never got it

The mostfrustrating part is the response time to any queries. 

Why do you suppose thousands of customers aren't on here screaming about their "free stuff"? Because they're all working fine. There will always be some isolated problems with some people. It has apparently been your lucky day.

Yes response times are terrible. Although maybe they've improved somewhat lately due to having seen moderators posting here yesterday. I haven't needed them for any problems since I arrived last May.

When did you sign up and where?

pbst2000

Don't trust the free stuff

it was promised too and I have never got it

The mostfrustrating part is the response time to any queries. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thechunkyknot wrote:

I paid for the 1st month she was suppose to get the second month free according to Wal-Mart.

@thechunkyknot

As mentioned..you will see a credit added to the account within 72 hrs ...equal to the plan that you paid for at activation....which will be used towards your second 30 plan..

thechunkyknot

I paid for the 1st month she was suppose to get the second month free according to Wal-Mart.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@thechunkyknot wrote:

my daughter signed up at Wal-Mart and was suppose to her service free 30 days. I had to pay for the first month. please help.

I am not sure what company would give someone the first 30 days free

How to Get this Offer:

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card in-store at a participating retailer on a 30-day plan from January 12 until January 13 2019, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • Participating retailers include:
      • Walmart
      • London Drugs
      • The Mobile Shop
      • WOW! mobile boutique
      • K-Mobile
      • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 72 hours. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thechunkyknot- You should see a credit in the account within 72 hours (equal to the amount of your base plan - excluding any add-ons).

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thechunkyknot wrote:

@thechunkyknot

You pay upfront for your first 30 day plan..then your second 30 days is the free part...

Need Help? Let's chat.