cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator_team

karankohli235
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent is not responding to my messages since morning and my phone is not working for 2 days. i dont know whats keeping them busy when the website robot says they should reply sooner.

5 REPLIES 5

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Charlie1 wrote:

Moderator message me ASAP I can not receive messages or calls

You need to message @CS_Agent yourself. They won't message you.

Make sure you include your name, phone number, email, pin, and address so they won't ask to verify.

Charlie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Moderator message me ASAP I can not receive messages or calls

@karankohli235 hopefully your phone issues will be resolved soon. Glad to see you reached out to the moderators... but like @RobertQc mentioned, if you're having issues with your phone, reach out to the Community first as there are many knowledgable / experienced people here who can usually help. Have a great day! Robot Happy

Aïssata_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Karan Kohli, I can see that you're already getting help from a Community agent, your case is under investigation. You'll get soon a reply to your last message.

Thank you for your patience!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@karankohli235 wrote:

@CS_Agentis not responding to my messages since morning and my phone is not working for 2 days. i dont know whats keeping them busy when the website robot says they should reply sooner.

Sorry, I know it can be frustrating to wait but they will get back to you a soon as they can. There is sadly not much we can do about it, except remember how little these inconveniences happen, and how often (ever month) we save a significant amount of money. This is pretty much the definition of "less for less" as advertised on the home page of public mobile

Can you go into more detail about your phone not working? Often the community can solve most issues regarding phones not working. Not sure of your issue as this is your only post.

Need Help? Let's chat.