cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator_team i can't receive txt's, and internet not working after topping up 90$.

robertogodinho7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If issue is not fixed, i will be switching to Chatr by the end of the month.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@robertogodinho7 wrote:

Moderator wait time is 48 hours or longer.   Let us get your service going before contacting moderator.  If you already contacted moderator, you may want to try the following while you are waiting.

Login to your self-serve account.

Is your account status active?

If yes, can you send and receive regular text message(NOT photo message)?

If you can send/receive regular text message, your APN is not correct.

Check you phone APN setting against the one in the following link for your phone.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

You can tell us what phone you are using and we will help you further.

If you cannot send/receive regular text message, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@robertogodinho7 Adding funds to your account only makes them available for renewal. What plan do you have? Can you post a screenshot of your main account page with personal information removed?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@robertogodinho7 wrote:

So what is going on with your service?  Are you new to the service?  Have you set the APN?  Sorry for all the questions just trying to see if we can help without getting the moderators involved.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.