cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderator assistance please email me

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

porting attempt of housline, not working , I already ported from another, info double check.

quickly please

34 REPLIES 34

I get that now @ShawnC13 , that's a very important point.

BTW, I was pretty roasted at the time, and do you think I'm gonna know what "pedantic" means. I didn't even know the difference between phonetic and semantic, lol. I looked it up, great word!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ChuckYeah wrote:

[...] but are we arguing over phonetics here. [...] Let's move on. [...]

@ChuckYeah yes, you and I and all the regulars around here know how the support process works, and we can easily figure out that most often when someone says they emailed a moderator, they mean private messaged.  But...

Here's why I believe the distinction and the terminology is important:  imagine you're a new customer, and trying to figure out how to get help.  You find this thread (or any other that talk about emailing the moderator team) and think this is an option.  You're going to be pretty confused trying to find out the email address, and not looking for the correct way to reach out for help.  

There is one other related issue:  at one time, PM *did* have a monitored email account they used for moderator team support.  People that have been around long enough but not terribly active in the community might not know that's no longer a valid way to reach out.  I don't believe (at least at one point in time in the past, after discontinuation of that type of support) that there is an auto-reply if you send an email in telling you it's no longer monitored.  So, some could have sent in an email and never heard back, and left wondering why.

Sorry for being pedantic about this type of stuff, but I do think it's imporant.  It's hard enough to learn how to get help here without finding misinformation.  This is why just about any time I encounter someone saying they emailed for help, I reply to [hopefully] clarify.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pmmobile

@dboxtvinfo715 

Everything else aside, you may not receive short codes from transit and 2FA (banking) for 2-3 days if you use these text/sms services. Welcome to Public Mobile!

Phonetics/Semantics To-may-to, To-mah-to! lol Thanks http://english.stackexchange.com/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

OK. Go Gators !

What with climate change and rising oceans those gators will be swimming out to sea soon enough 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Sorry, I may have had too many Vodka and Tonics, (dropped the Double (Triple) Dark and Dirties for Triple Vodka and Tonics <Low carb diet>), but are we arguing over phonetics here. The OP received a personal message and referred to it as an email. Let's move on. I assume they are getting the right answer which is the important thing.

If I'm reading this wrong let me know, I'll have one more drink and head to bed.

Semantics yes. Phonetics not so much 🙂 The OP keeps asserting things. That's where the argument is.

OK. Go Gators !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Sorry, I may have had too many Vodka and Tonics, (dropped the Double (Triple) Dark and Dirties for Triple Vodka and Tonics <Low carb diet>), but are we arguing over phonetics here. The OP received a personal message and referred to it as an email. Let's move on. I assume they are getting the right answer which is the important thing.

If I'm reading this wrong let me know, I'll have one more drink and head to bed.

Semantics yes. Phonetics not so much 🙂 The OP keeps asserting things. That's where the argument is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

what are you ass-u-ming, look at the result, it was without the robot .  

The evidence is right there in your image. The partial url shows productioncommunity which is this place. The ? in the lower right is this place.

You may very well think of the private messaging system as a sort of email but it's not. It even kinda looks a lot like email but it's not. Email is sending messages from anywhere to anywhere. Private messaging is enclosed in its own system. This place.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

They aren't assuming anything.  PM does not operate by contacting through email, it is by private messaging.  You may get an email letting you know you have a private message but you have to log in to the community to respond.  Your not so subtle play on words isn't going to work here when people are giving you the correct information.  There is bad information provided by some users but @srlawren won't be one of them.  You might know something about iptv but when it comes to Public Mobile there are people here that can help you out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dboxtvinfo715

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

it was instant and got email from modit was instant and got email from mod

@dboxtvinfo715 that's a private message, not an email.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Yes. I did email them.

No, you didn't.  They don't accept support requests via email.  You sent them a private message.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dboxtvinfo715

I like to keep trying but helps to be patient and the link once identity established with mod, things advance. 

@dboxtvinfo715 That's pretty good for a landline, sometimes 3-7 days. That's what happens when you are agressive in solving your own issues. Good work!

dboxtvinfo715

it was instant and got email from modit was instant and got email from mod

dboxtvinfo715

it took 5 min instant transferit took 5 min instant transfer

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

the time it took to read my question I received email from moderator, email

Emails are just notifications of having received a private message. You still need to go through private messaging to conduct support.

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile never send support emails, the only way you can get some help to your situation is through The Community try to find any Moderato, I know sometimes can be a long waiting time but they are the only ones capable to give a solution to your problem. I hope you can find them. Happy Holidays.:) 

dboxtvinfo715

the time it took to read my question I received email from moderator, email

dboxtvinfo715

Simon saysSmiley Frustrated

dboxtvinfo715

took a football Nap, checked email,MOD assistantHeart

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Rather wait.

I did email mod already

Public Mobile does not provide support by e-mail. All contact with the moderators needs to be done through this website. 

If you have sent a private message to Moderator_Team, please know that those messages are given lower priority then if you opened a ticket through the automated chat.  Hopefully, they get to you soon.

dboxtvinfo715

Rather wait.

I did email mod already

Watch the little Envelope icon at the top of this page...you'll see a red dot when you have a message back from modertors.

dboxtvinfo715

I did email

dboxtvinfo715

Yes. I did email them.

Now I am here.

I do understand its the Holliday's and I don't expect quick response.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Heart

I know that, but prefer being emailed. So no bravo here,  so moderator email me .

Thanks for what I already knew.

Not interested !

You need to reach out to a moderator through Simple Simon and the Moderators. Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start that process. Type a question and follow direction to Contact Moderators.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Heart

I know that, but prefer being emailed. So no bravo here,  so moderator email me .

Not interested !

Well then good luck with the wait. Nor do they email (other than automated notification emails). All support is via the community private messaging system.

dboxtvinfo715

Heart

Not interested !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Yes, landline works but was not accepted after i added correct info

Waiting for direct assistance email.

You need to contact them. They don't just come running for every random posting here.

Need Help? Let's chat.