cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

lost phone

i lost my phone on 4 nov and nov 5 i was hospitalised , i was just discharged and i went on line to find  somebody making calls on nov 4 and 5 to 705-780-4001, i have suspended service on my phone, but i can still reach my cell phone it still answer, but why when i have suspended it today

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: lost phone

You probably want to either submit a ticket here or privately message them here, which ever works for you. Suspending the phone may not be instant, I'm not sure.

Mayor / Maire

@pannobaji  That number is the Public Mobile voicemail number.

If your phone was an Android device you might be able to find, lock, or erase a lost Android device. Click here for more info.

Re: Lost Phone

lost my phone on nov 4, somebody used on nov 4 and 5 , i supended service on my cell phone, but when i phone my cell phone it still answers even though i have supended service on it.... please help

Mayor / Maire

@pannobaji wrote:

i lost my phone on 4 nov and nov 5 i was hospitalised , i was just discharged and i went on line to find  somebody making calls on nov 4 and 5 to 705-780-4001, i have suspended service on my phone, but i can still reach my cell phone it still answer, but why when i have suspended it today

@pannobaji 

Generally, if you suspend your account, there should be no calls received or sent to your lost number.  Did someone pick up the phone when you called your lost number?  It might still ring when you call the number, but it should not be functioning.  

Here is an article on the lost/stolen phone function

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pannobaji wrote:

@pannobaji  No one is making calls on your line...when your phone is off or the call goes straight to voicemail the the caller phoning you is not recorded in your usage history. Instead your number is recorded as going to voicemail. (705-780-4001) I do believe when you have reported it as lost or stolen calling your number will still go to voicemail if it is off or a dead battery ad the phone does not know its lost it just had no power. On the bright side? It's sounds like it's not stolen....just lost as most people will answer a found phone unless they are of nefarious  character.

my cell number answer my voice says hi and to leave message

@pannobaji wrote:

Yes your phone is powered off or has a dead battery. It doesn't know its lost yet because you have suspended the service when it is not powered on.

@pannobaji wrote:

@pannobaji  You can report it found and try calling it to see if someone has found it and will answer. If it goes straight to message it's still off. Report it lost again. Repeat on occasion to see if you can locate it.

on the nnov4 i did not realise i had lost my phone

on nov 5 i was admitted to hospital with chest pain where morphine was administed to stop the pain and i was discharged on the nv 7 late evening ,,,,its only when i got home i went on the pm account and all these calls on nov 4 [i call]and nov5 [7 calls]  

whose nmber is 705-780-4001...i though its a call center  but i heard chinese on it

.....please explain....thanks