cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

anitalau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello sir

My niece registered her mobile phone xxx-xxx-xxxx under my name but in her email

address xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com.and payment came out from her debit account in Royal bank

In March 23,2019 my niece became disoriented and lost her mobile phone.

When i tried to help to access  her account, it was not able be accessed. 

Please help! Advise me what to do in this case as to how to suspend or cancel her service

Thank you

(edited by computergeeek541 to remove personal information)

6 REPLIES 6

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I suggest you reach our to a Moderator directly asap, get the line shut down and get your account access restored.

Good news is that they can't do more damage other than use up your pre-paid data & air time.

BUT - I would not want anyone using my phone number for what might be not so nice things.

GL, hope your neice is okay....

anitalau

when i put in forgot my password the system said invalid email

anitalau

i did put in forgot my password

and the system reply that the e -mail is invalid

I wish the system will reveal at least the correct email address

@anitalau wrote:

In March 23,2019 my niece became disoriented and lost her mobile phone.

When i tried to help to access  her account, it was not able be accessed. 

@anitalau , I have changed your message to remove contact information because your rmessage is viewable to anyone with a  working internet connection.

If you haven't already tried, I would go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and try the "forgot your password?" option.  You will need to know the answer to the security quetsion for this option to work.

Assuming that you are then able to get into the account, you can then have the phone reported as lost so that someone else can't continue to use the service.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anitalau 

Have you tried the "Forgot your password link" on the login page?

You need the account email address and the answer to the security question to reset the account pasrword.  

Send a private message to moderator for help if you forgot the answer to the security question.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@anitalau Please don't post private information here, it's a public forum.

To get access to the account you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.