Did you mean: 

looking forward to the next promo on Christmas

chinaweike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am greedy.Smiley Tongue

2 REPLIES 2

outdoorsaddix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If I were a betting man I would guess they will back off to $45 a month or so on the next promo for the same service and then compare the results and see where the sweet spot is for total activations. 

Basically if you activate slightly less people on $45 but overall make more money then thats a win, but if you activate so many less that you make less $ thats a loose and you know that $40 is the sweet spot to go back to. 

I could also see them experimenting with less data for less $ (say $30 for 2 GB per month (6GB over 90 days) or a $45 or $50 plan that includes everything we got on the last promo but with Canada wide calling. 

At least thats all the things I woudl do if I were running things. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I can't see it being the fast.  They really need to step back and look at the issues that have been casued and fix them.  Evaluate staffing levels and what is needed run a few months to verify everything is adequate then run another promo.  But those are just my thoughts

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.