cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line failed to transfer from koodo

sarahhall1006
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  I transferred four lines for my family from koodo to public two days ago.  Three of the lines transfered but one line hasn't transferred.  I followed the instructions and got a temporary number and then went to change my number to the koodo number.  But it never transferred.  It worked for three other lines, so I went through all the usual steps.  I got an email from koodo for each line saying the service was cancelled, so from their end the transfer process seemed to go through.  WHen I call the number, it's no longer in service.  I've written three private messages to the moderators over 48 hours and have gotten no reply.  Please advise.  My thirteen year old daughter is ready to kill me right now for "losing" her phone number

6 REPLIES 6

harman1189

@Shazia_Klooks like it's the common problem? I'm dealing with the same issue, my line has been disconnected by Koodo, but hasn't yet been activated by PM. So I'm left with NO SERVICE - totally disconnected from the world.

jon416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi sarahhall1006,

Thanks for the update, mind got resolved as well.

Kudos to everyone who helped fix the glitches.

sarahhall1006

Hi Jon416.  I just wanted to let you know that the moderators responded to me and resolved this this morning so that I’ve got my koodo number back.  It sounds like they are very busy at the moment.  But rest assured, they will get your number back to you 

jon416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have the same problem, started the port yesterday. Koodo number was disconnected but still not activated in PM. Sent message to Mod Team, no reply so far.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @sarahhall1006

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues porting your phone number to us. 

I took a look at your private message and I do see that one of my colleagues has already replied back to you yesterday asking for more information. 

Please allow a short time and I will reply back to your private message and help you finalize the port request. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sarahhall1006 Sorry to hear that. Moderator team still looks to be busy with previous request or they might have missed your message. Let me tag @Shazia_K and @CS_Agent and see if they can help you out as your request has been passed more than 48 hours. 

Need Help? Let's chat.