cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last month i have 2 weeks left for billing cycle. i have 50 call and 50 txt plan. i didnt use my out

Miti1409
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I have plan $10 . I didnt used my 50 outgoing call. i am using for missed call and incoing call then also i didnt call anybody and nobody call me before 10 days.

they consider my missed call also outgoing call?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Miti1409 wrote:

Hi

I have plan $10 . I didnt used my 50 outgoing call. i am using for missed call and incoing call then also i didnt call anybody and nobody call me before 10 days.

I'm not sure how I might be able to help on this as I'm not sure what is being asked or what the problem is.

The 50 minutes is all calls in and out. Most toll-free's out don't count. Callers ending up in voicemail don't count. Unanswered missed calls don't count.

When the 50 minutes are done, you can't do any more talk. You can add a talk add-on that let's you continue.

Click the View My Usage link under the Change Plan button in the My Plan area box and you can see all the usage details. It can be a bit overwhelming to try to figure it all out.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Miti1409 wrote:

Hi

Hi! I think the following points will answer your questions:

• The $10 plan does not distinguish between outgoing and incoming calls—both will count against your 50 minutes per month. So don't think of it having 50 minutes for outgoing calls; it's more accurate to say you have 50 minutes total (for both incoming and outgoing).
  • Missed calls will not count toward 50 minutes of talk time.
  • As @Lieux mentioned above, your 50 minutes will reset whether you use them or not when your 30 day cycle renews, so you'll forever lose any unused minutes.

Hope this helps!! 🙂

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Miti1409 

Login to your account and check on your usage history to find out why.Also be aware that voicemail is also counted towards the 50 minutes,usually the missing calls going to voicemail.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Miti1409 wrote:

Hi

@Miti1409  The best way to check your usage is to login into your account select the Payments & Add-ons tab and check your usage report for the specific period 

Edit: If you get a call and it goes into your Voicemail and the caller leaves a message and you retrieve the message via your phone  that is considered an incoming  outgoing call and counts as minutes.

The following is a copy and paste from the PM article regarding limited tall and text plans.

How ‘Limited’ Talk and Text Plans Work
Limited plans are inexpensive but do not offer unlimited use. If you choose one of these plans, and require more talk or text, you may want to choose a plan with unlimited talk and text, or purchase an Add-On.

Texts
The maximum number of characters a text message can contain is 160. If a text message is longer than the maximum, it will be broken into 160 character segments. Each segment is counted as one text message.

Talk
Talk minutes are counted whenever you make or receive calls on your phone. Talk time is calculated from the start of a call to when it is disconnected, and includes ring time and call routing. Total call time is always rounded up to the nearest minute. Please note that calls to voicemail and forwarding calls will use plan minutes.

What uses Minutes?

• Making a call
  • Answering a call
  • Retrieving voicemail messages
  • Using call forwarding

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Miti1409 wrote:

Hi

When you buy the plan is like a package...you use it or not it cost, in your case, 10$. Any refund...

Need Help? Let's chat.