cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: its worst telecom provider ever

Since I am with PM for almost 2 months, I contacted moderator 2 times on different issues.  The first response was about 48 hours.  The second reponse was about 18 hours 3 days ago.

I joined PM with my eye open.  I do not run my business or do not my phone for work.  I am fine if I do not have my phone for couple of days.

PM is a DIY mobile phone service similar to freephoneline(Fongo) home phone service. 

PM:

People need to know how to set up APN when your data is not working etc.  PM Community forum is the place to get help to get your service going.

Fongo Home Phone:

People need to know how to configure the ATA box for Fongo free VOIP service.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It  looks like it off day for @Moderator_Team  -  Their llat posting is from yesterday (Tuesday) and its already  11.35 AM on  in Alberta and early afternoon in many part of Canada

VERY POOR SERVICE by so called @Moderator_Team  

@mimmo   send me a private msg, will share 

@shiranthas just got the reply from Mod

Mayor / Maire

@shiranthas the moderator team only posts to public threads on occasion, but rest assurred they are busy dealing with the queue of private messages, which is how you get account help here, not by tagging them in a thread or expecting them to reply to a thread.  They do not take days off, there is daily coverage--even on stat holidays--within the hours posted in the knowledgebase article https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks.   I have a serious issue and it could be a security breach of my account.  No idea why they don’t respond based on severity.  At least there is no acknowledgement or "wait - we will get back to you type of a message" 

Highlighted

@shiranthas, everyone thinks their issue is severe.  

The process is first in, first out.  Has been for the better part of a year now, and unfortunately, severity plays no factor, and neither does being the squeaky wheel.

If you have contacted the Moderator_Team via private message and supplied proper account details and description of the problem(s), they will assess and contact you ASAP.

Response times are generally quick in 'normal' circumstances, however, there continues to be a greater volume of issues being addressed, so response times are delayed.