cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomplete account activiate

rosalindso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up account yesterday but not completed because I put a wrong old provider info. I already paid for 90 days plan and my account no. is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, please help me to active my SIM

12 REPLIES 12

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi rosalindso and milly_01,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

In order to assist you, please send us a Private Message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

milly_01
Same here i got new sim to change number and I had 65$ on my online account and I got my plans unlimited call-wide talk for 22,00$ and unlimited international text for 10$ it added another unlimited call- wide talk for 22,00$ I didn't want that i just need money credit back now if possible because i only have 1$ left and my phone still don't work I need my phone on plz fix it !!!!!!!

joe_preiditsch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same issue with a new account I was setting up for my father, it was resolved fairly quickly. The Mods have been quite helpful with my requests.

jyrii168

Thanks. I'm just waiting for her reply now. Seems like she's swamped. 

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @jyrii168

I can confirm that we received your private message about an hour ago and my colleague @Noella_B is currently working on your case. Please allow her some more time and she'll get back to you as soon as possible 🙂

Thank you for your patience, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

rosalindso

my inbox shown :

"You have no private message"

jyrii168

Same thing with me. I've been waiting for a mod reply for a while now. 

Paid for services, can't call nor recieve calls. 

Check your right side area of community forum you will see a notification icon and right beside their an envelope icon click on that. That's where you will receive private msg.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please find user using the search bar Moderator_Team and click on ''Send this user a private message'' or simply click on ''Reply'' next to the message I sent you.

rosalindso

please show me how to access private message

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey there!

I am sorry to learn that.

I just sent you a private message 🙂

For future reference, please be very careful not to post any private information on a public message. 

Thank you 🙂

Simon

Need Help? Let's chat.