cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS / Android App

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I searched a bit but could not find any mobile app for PM.

Given that PM is a 'self-service' model it would be great if the company can launch an app for the iOS/Android platform.

Any timeframe for the launch of the app ?

9 REPLIES 9

ValeryD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sure, you right. 🙂 Autocorrect in my Win10 working so good. 🙂 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ValeryD wrote:

Apps is good, but in main time It would be great if PM selfserve has a "Responsible template for PM website". I don't know who do mountain the web for PM, but it's not so difficult to do so.

@ValeryD I hope you mean "Responsive" and not "Responsible".  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ValeryD

Apps is good, but in main time It would be great if PM selfserve has a "Responsive template for PM website". I don't know who do mountain the web for PM, but it's not so difficult to do so.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @neo911... sorry but I don't see the value in an online app...

I'm good with a clean working mobile version of the main site if it helps PM keep costs down and have one less thing to worry about.

I think public mobile app is past due now since lots of users like the community work app would be a great feature so users can get notification for new issues new problems so they can provide quick help to new and existing clients and of course access to Thier account in much faster way
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

chelseamjkim
I agree. Please provide us App.

Litvinau_A

I'm pretty sure it's coming in the near future.

neo911

ok @NDesai. thanks.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

PM doesn't have any app atm. Any ideas like this are posted in the Public Lab section. I am sure someone already mentioned it and doesn't look there is any timeframe for it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.