i went to walmart to buy voucher prepiad card but there not selling

jadugar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

she say we sell sim not voucher

14 REPLIES 14

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mr-Bump wrote:

@Luddite apologies, I meant that to say that I agree with the previous posters saying Walmart should carry both. 

I agree.  Walmart should carry both. 

Mr-Bump

@Luddite apologies, I meant that to say that I agree with the previous posters saying Walmart should carry both. 

@Mr-Bump Almost certain Walmart does not sell vouchers, just SIMs. WOW Mobile is all round a better bet.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jadugar

thanks i found the other place thanks every one

Mr-Bump

@paulie wrote:

This topic should be moved to Retail forum ?  

It should indeed, with an additional topic posted in the ideas section. 

Sounds like an obvious thing to overlook, unless there is a reason for Wal-Mart to not sell PM vouchers that we don't know about. 

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This topic should be moved to Retail forum ?  

Michael77

@kav2001c wrote:

Kind of odd though isn't it? You would *expect* same place you buy SIM to also sell voucher. And Wal-Mart sells prepay vouchers for nearly every other brand (heck they still carry SOLO cards)

@jadugar you should post this in Public Lab

@kav2001c,

I never thought about this.  Good point.

pakmode

@kav2001c wrote:

Kind of odd though isn't it? You would *expect* same place you buy SIM to also sell voucher. And Wal-Mart sells prepay vouchers for nearly every other brand (heck they still carry SOLO cards)

Good point. That is strange. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jadugar

The links mentioned are a good place to start, but I would strongly advise calling the specific store location to be sure if they carry the vouchers, even if the store chain is listed.  PM has not updated their list of voucher retailers in a while. For example, I discovered earlier this year that Canadian Tire Stores (not just gas bars) also sell vouchers.  But only some CT stores, not all.  That's why you should call ahead if you're planning to make a trip just for the vouchers, or you could be wasting time/mileage.

Michael77

@imm1304 wrote:

Here is all you need to know about buying vouchers:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Where-can-I-buy-payment-vouch...

They are sold all over the place, such as Esso gas stations, Canadian tire gas bar, Shoppers, Convenience stores, etc etc.  

@imm1304,

Good to know. 🙂

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Here is all you need to know about buying vouchers:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Where-can-I-buy-payment-vouch...

They are sold all over the place, such as Esso gas stations, Canadian tire gas bar, Shoppers, Convenience stores, etc etc.  

R47

You might have to go to a different store, not all stores carry vouchers (I've never even seen one in a store at all).

Need Help? Let's chat.