Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have enough money in account but cant get my account un-suspended

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@7789849140 wrote:

i finally got it to work but now it says i need long distance even though i have call anywhere in canada on my plan

- Try adding 1 before dialing the phone number.

- Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

i finally got it to work but now it says i need long distance even though i have call anywhere in canada on my plan

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@7789849140  Access selfserve and fund you account with $1. If your account shows a reactivate button select it. Put your phone in airplane mode and wait for 15 minutes. Does your phone work?

If no, message the moderators.

@7789849140Can you elaborate? I assume you have Public Mobile displayed on your phone but just no text, phone, MMS and data? What is your balance? did it pay for the plan for your next 30 days?

If so, try the Lost / Found trick as @goldilock had suggested. The other one is to add a $1 to your balance.

nothing to do with my plan works

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@7789849140 @alexchiu1023 Is your service still working? If so you can ignore it. That means you are in the midst of the renewal cycle.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@7789849140 @alexchiu1023 

try the lost/stolen trick 

Login to your account.
Choose Plans and Add-ons tab.
Choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.
Choose Suspend Service tab. Logout.

Wait five minutes. Login in and repeat the same steps to report your phone found.
Reboot your phone.

This trick can reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.

If not, Manually add $1 to your account can also trigger the activation process.  

If this does not work, here is the link to send a private message to a moderator, who will be able to assist you further. Please note that it takes aproximately 48 -72 hours (2-3 days) to get a response.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

alexchiu1023

Having the same issue. Add state my account expired? 

Need Help? Let's chat.