cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to stop an accidental porting of phone number?

lanlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My home phone service provider charged me for porting my phone number. I probably started porting that number to Public Mobile accidentally. I have already sucessfully ported my number from FIdo to Public Mobile. Can someone please contact me on how to stop porting that number from Comwave? I need that for my home number.

Thank you. Please contact me as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2

lanlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks a lot for the info. Just contacted the mod team. FIngers crossed my problem can be resolved soon.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lanlin wrote:

My home phone service provider charged me for porting my phone number. I probably started porting that number to Public Mobile accidentally. I have already sucessfully ported my number from FIdo to Public Mobile. Can someone please contact me on how to stop porting that number from Comwave? I need that for my home number.

Thank you. Please contact me as soon as possible.

You will need the assistance of the Moderator Team. First fill in this form to authenticate your account/message https://about.telus.com/authenticationform.jspa?c=pm0. Be sure to click the "Twitter" (even if you don't have a Twitter account) button and enter your Community handle as the Twitter Username".

Then immediately click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue noting that you have validated the account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.