cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send Moderator_Team PMs?

Al_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have seen several mails under "Moderator_Team's Posts”, they all say "Hi, If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437”.

When I enter that URL, I come to a page called "Private Messages”. No field to enter text into, no button to press, just a field where I can 'search the community'.

What am I not seeing here that would allow me to send a PM?

4 REPLIES 4

jjhack84

It's the old friend and tested method of, it won't work until you try and show someone the issue!😀

Al_C

WhenI clickonthe link from my own question within this thread, it now takesmetothe correct page. Tried this in 3 different browsers yesterday and this morning and it didn't work. Ah, the joys of computing....

Thanks for spurring me to click on it one more time!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Al_C, the link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message.  You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message and post.  The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it.  You will receive the response in your private message inbox. 

Need Help? Let's chat.