cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

how to change email address on account

I only find change user name, but not change user name on profile.  can I able to change by myself?

Mayor / Maire

Re: how to change email address on account

@missorange @Hi sorry you can,t change your email it,s probably the main identifier of your account 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

I only find change user name, but not change user name on profile.  can I able to change by myself?

@missorange  The only way that I know is to ask the moderator team to change it for you.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can change it yourself by logging into your online account. Then go to the tab that says CHANGE USERNAME. You can change your email from there. 

@fanfan that is not correct. that is not log in email acct. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missorange wrote:

Community account or self-serve account.

You can change e-mail address, name, mailing addressnin self-serve profile but don't think that changes login e-mail for self serve. Moderator might have to do it.

Community e-mail address change is easy.  It's at my settings menu.

Below is a screen capture of where you're able to change your email address "username", but it clearly states that it will not change your email on file.  If you want to change your email on file (receiving alerts to your account etc.); you'll need to contact a mod (link).

email_address.jpg

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I  contact the moderator team.?the address 

@dmacdougallThere is no address just via this Lithium powered message board via this link.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, You can contact the Moderator Team by 1) Selecting the Envelope Icon located on the top right corner 2) Select New Message 3) Type the word 'Moderator' until you see auto-suggestion = Moderator_Team 4) Type in Subject 5) Type in Body of Message 6) Hit Send