iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi I was wondering how long for moderator assistance? thanks

13 REPLIES 13

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@iliketotalk wrote:

Because your OP was as above... so just offering more info on that. Take it or leave it, as you wish.

But also, maybe because @iliketotalk too?!  😉

@pm-smayer97  hello I am not sure what your point in posting  but this issue was solved and I had excellent customer service from the community and the moderators maybe another cup of coffee may be in order!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@iliketotalk wrote:

Far too many times more than the stated 48 hours...  😕

PM has a lousy "tracking" system, if you want to call it that. They frequently lose requests or do not follow up after giving an initial reply... so it can take days, and sometimes weeks to resolve a problem. So you may have to exercise extreme patience, more often than you may like.

I am so glad to hear welcome to PM

Hi you were right, moderators answered me already an fixed everything thank you to the community for your assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iliketotalk wrote:

I haven't received my 5gb bonus yet from the promo of june 1 I did receive an email that I qualified it has been 72 hours I am not in a hurry I was just wondering

As long as you ordered a SIM online on June 1 providing a unique email address, then activated a "ready-made plan" >=$25 using that same unique email address you used above then you should see the 5gb add-on lower down in the Data & Add-ons area of your overview page allegedly within 3 days of activating.

ok

I am sure It will be there very soon they are just busy

I haven't received my 5gb bonus yet from the promo of june 1 I did receive an email that I qualified it has been 72 hours I am not in a hurry I was just wondering

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Is there anything we can help you with in the meantime?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@iliketotalk wrote:

@iliketotalk  The official statement is that response wait time should be no more than 48 hours. If you don't get a response after 48 hours then send them another message requesting a status update.

ok thx

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take 48 - 72 hours depending on their workload.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

Need Help? Let's chat.