Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i share my referral

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

how do i share my referral, any ideas, about being creative

21 REPLIES 21

@Jb456 I am now able to move/merge this thread. Thanks.

@BearFBI great advice thank you for sharing! 

BearFBI

@fdrcamb519 I found a refferal bot on reddit. Its a new one. I think I got a couple refferals from it. You input your name into the bot and it adds it to the database. It keeps track of what codes have been used and the ones that haven't been used to make it fair for everyone. Here is the website. I find reddit is the best for refferal codes.

https://pmreferral.codes/

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Any creative suggestions members can, use to promote the referral code, I’m self employed closed now because of covid, will post for costumers coming see, once open.....

Go on face book explain your story to your friends tell them about Publics awesome service and then post your link. 

@Jb456 If you would like to have the thread merged or moved, please contact a moderator. Thanks.

@computergeek541 . I see post has been edited twice now. So for others that read.

Your first post said you were not aware of duplicate thread when you responded and only Moderators can merge threads but that it would be giving them more work asking them to do so.

Then edited to. You can ask moderators to merge threads or remove it all together if you feel it's a duplicate post. 

(Something along those lines for both)

To now that it says "when I replied, I did not notice that this is a duplicate thread" which you also said in the two other posts that were edited. I get that.

So now Oracle's don't merge threads anymore only Moderators? As it's still pretty much a similar thread to OPs post two weeks ago?. Cause thread still has not been merged 40 mins later since you have become aware it's a dup. Or do I have to do @ and tag Oracle's in it asking for them to merge as I used to when I was a regular poster?

And my comment regarding random threads being created to build up Bravo's and posts was made as the last few weeks reading the forums and not posting I've seen many threads created with nothing other then posts to build stats (some from this OP) where majority have been either answered already like this thread two weeks ago or easily searched..but no mention from Oracle's in regards to this yet in the lounge Oracle's still talking about regular posters and that Bravo's are not the same as years ago blah blah blah. 

Just saying things should be the same for everyone....👍

@Jb456 wrote:

You asked this question (or similar question as only difference is COvid in this thread) two weeks ago and there are two pages of answers.

When I replied, I did not notice that this is a duplicate thread.

You asked this question (or similar question as only difference is COvid in this thread) two weeks ago and there are two pages of answers.

I wonder why the Oracles have not been mentioning anything about inflating stats for Bravo's / posts for Community rewards 🤔. Or as one Oracle put it towards @CannonFodder  "gaming the system". 

Here's your original thread incase you forgot.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/how-do-i-share-my-referral/m-p/524533

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Any creative suggestions members can, use to promote the referral code, I’m self employed closed now because of covid, will post for costumers coming see, once open.....

You can use your code on any website that allows it or you can give your code to people you know in person or over the phone. However, this website does not allow it to be posted on this message board..

fdrcamb519

@gblackma wasn't still on the same page and I hadn't looked at the author was answering the post.  They have been merged now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

What's the difference between these 2 posts?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/What-places-can-we-post-referral-code/m-p...

You guys hammered @AdamLove over something similar the other day. And you already combined another one earlier. @ShawnC13, so, why not these 2? 

fdrcamb519

Thank you, good answer, appreciated.

fdrcamb519

Thank you very much, good answer, appreciated. 

@fdrcamb519 

Some people advertise online, Kijiji, social media.  Some forums like this forum and redflagdeals.com prohibit advertising of referral code.  

Just slowly discuss things with friends and family.  I wouldn't be super aggressive at this time since there are no special promotions for referrals.  When special promotions come, then the deals are more attractive and more people would be interested in signing up.  

@fdrcamb519 basically post it  anywhere but here in the forums, as long as it is legal. Try your family and friends, collegues and coworkers. Welcome to PM. Isn't this the same post here? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/how-do-i-share-my-referral/m-p/524533#M11...

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

What places can we post referral code?????? Looking for a good discussion!!!!

Share it on your Facebook page if you like.  Honestly the best is word of mouth.  Get talking with Friends and family post on your social media that your bill was only so much this month ask others what they are paying for equivalent packages.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

fdrcamb519

What places can we post referral code?????? Looking for a good discussion!!!!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 You can share by a link that will redirect referred party to the activation and your referral code will be automatically entered. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519  you can post it anywhere but here in the forum, as long as its legal to do so.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

how do i share my referral, any ideas, about being creative

Friends and family let them know how much you are saving from your previous provider!!

Need Help? Let's chat.