Did you mean: 

how do i reactivate my phone

brian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@brian,

If your account was not deleted from the system, login to your self serve account (here) and renew your prepaid plan.

If your account passed the 90 days of grace period without doing a payment, starts when the status shows EXPIRED, then your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.

You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.

Sadly, if it's the case, you have to start again from scratch.

At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.

They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation. To join the BETA phase, you must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

If I answered your question, please accept my post, as the solution.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi depending on if your account is still active you can just pay via the website or via *611 but if the payment due date from your last payment is greater than 90 days you will have to restart as a new customer and get an invite for a new sim.
Need Help? Let's chat.