robston23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

well

7 REPLIES 7

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

With regard to your above post, do you mean that there is silence when you call, or an operator intercept that there is no service, or that you can't contact live customer assistance?

First, did you access your self-serve account to see if the service status is Expired? If not, please do so.

If you can't contact live customer assistance, were you able to do so before this problem arose? Are you a grandfathered customer?

As I asked previously, when was your last payment due, and when did you make it?

Please answer my questions in order to have your problem resolved ASAP.

Thank you.

@robston23,

When was your last payment ?

You can pay your bill by calling the automated system at 1-855-478-2542 from any landline

OR

By logging into your self serve account, then using this link :

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

robston23

i cant even call star 611????

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Now that I've edited this to remove your phone number, I thought I would chime in...

@Martin is correct with all of his recommendations. If these don't work, then maybe provide a little more detail here of the (i.e., how long was it out / where / is it constant or internment, etc.).

Keep us looped in so we can help - we'll find a way to get you up and running again!

Thanks y'all.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi,

When was your last payment due?

If you didn't pay it in full, your service was suspended.

Log into your self-serve account and see, if on the first page, status says Expired. If so, you need to pay your monthly charge before service can be restored.

Good luck!

robston23

that didn't work....still says no service???

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

Your phone number, which you shouldn't post here, indicates that it's a St. Catharines' number. There have been no reported outages in the Niagara Region.

In most cases, this will resolve the problem. Remove the SIM card and, if removable, the battery.

Wait a few minutes, and reinsert the card and battery, if applicable

Do the above while your phone's power is off. Reboot your phone, and service should be restored.

Cheers.

Need Help? Let's chat.