cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi everyone! i just wanted to ask why is my new sim card not coming yet? its been 2 weeks~:(

hcmagarro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ive placed an order for a new microsim since two weeks ago, ive done it using the email-away instructions provided within the site. im just wondering why is it taking this long? 😞 site said it would only take 7days max to get the sim. im stuck with my old phone which is dying on me most of the time, now i cant use my new phone because the sim doesnt fit. please send me an email or something, for me to know when is it gonna come? im being patient but i just cant wait another week to get the new sim. ive been using this service for almost 4years now and since the stores are not available anymore, i cant do anything but wait.

3 REPLIES 3

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@hcmagarro Please let us know if you still have not recieved SIM card? 

We appologize for the delay. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@hcmagarro, You are holding of enjoying your new Phone because of a Sim Card? There are hundreds of you tube videos on how to cut a Sim card, as a matter of fact get a good pair of scissors you can cut it in no time. I regularly switch phones and I mean Regularly (sometime two or three times in a day) if I had to wait for a replacement Sim I wouldn't loose my mind. What I do is with various phones in the Family we start with a Nano Sim or we Just cut the Sim into a Nano Size and then use adapters as needed.

So do yourself a favor and start enjoying you new phone ASAP

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

There have been problems with web mail not being sent? When you pressed Sent or Submit on the web form, was there any acknowledgment on the form that your information had been sent? Did you receive an email, indicating that your web mail had been received? If the answer is "no" to each, it is likely that PM received nothing from you.

On the other hand, if "yes" applies to at least one of the above, I would click Contact Us in the lower left column on the homepage, after which another page with Email Away will be displayed on it. Click that, and another new page will open on which there will be a web form and a hyperlink called None of the above. Complete and submit the web form, explaining your situation, and how long that you have waited.

Good luck!
Need Help? Let's chat.