cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have problem sending out the textmessage

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi @Shazia_K

can you please looking into my account. recently i have trouble sending out the textmessage

7 REPLIES 7

Cypm

thanks however tech has not fixed the problem for me yet. expect sim card problem so i ordered the new sim card so hopefully when i received new one the problem will be solved i will update the new info after i receive the new one 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Cypm

I sent a ticket to our tech team, someone will reach out to you within 72 hours. 

Ref #7374219

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Cypm

i have tried to use different phone and different texting app none of them is working. i believe the problem is in pm site there must be somewhere go wrong. it was working all right since i am with pm . just happen these few days it is very strange. please help me to look into the problem thanks 

@Shazia_K

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cypm are you using an Android phone?  If so, try any of the following:

- download a different texting app and try it. as strange as it sounds, this often resolves the issue, at least for a period of time.  I like TextraSMS, but ChompSMS is also popular, and there are many more options.

- wipe your system cache by rebooting into recovery mode.  You will have to google how to do this for your particular phone model.  Wiping the system cache should not lose any of your data.

- perform a factory reset.  Unfortunately, this will delete all data from your phone, so make sure you back up anything you want to keep (contacts, files, photos, music, etc) that isn't already backed up or synced to a cloud-based service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Cypm

i have problem only sending out text for all the numbers it happens for a few days now. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Cypm,

Sorry to hear about this, 

I verified everything and all seems to be active, are you having issues texting all number or specific ones only? when as this started to happen? what error message are you getting after you send a message? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'll tag her properly for you.  Hope you get things settled!

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.