cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password

ramankant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've forgotten my password. I went through the steps on the website to recover it and I've never received the email to get a new password. I am now locked out of my account and I didn't even  try to get into it in the first place.

ramankant

edit by computergeek541:  removed personal information

11 REPLIES 11

housewife

Forgot password it seems. Cannot get into my online account using the same info I been using to get into my account all along till now. The reason I want to get in, is I have no service going to my phone from Public Mobile, for mobile data. What goes on? I have paid for it.

Tried changing password and after answering security question, I think with the right answer, I am told the instruction for the password change will be emailed to my email address, which I still have not got. Please help me out, or refund my money I am paying monthly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vivianvo20 wrote:

Hi,

i forgot my password and even my security answer. I have been locked out.can you help me to reset

You found your way here so that's good. Did you read the post immediately above yours?

You'll need to contact the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Vivianvo20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i forgot my password and even my security answer. I have been locked out.can you help me to reset

@ramankant wrote:

you will need to contact a moderator. Send ONE (1) private message to them 

If you haven't already, you need to contact the mod team via private message to get your password changed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

ramankant

you will need to contact a moderator. Send ONE (1) private message to them 

NO personal information here @ramankant it's a public forum...you can change that click on the 3 dots right up in your message... You have marked your problem as resolved....but with your messages I think it is not...Did you write to the moderator?? here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ramankant

hello i am raman 

how to resolved your problem

edit by computergeek541:  personal information removed

ramankant

You'll need your email address to reset your password.

1. Email Verification
2. Security Question
3. Email Confirmation
Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.
 security question///

?????????
help

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Don't post any private information here, it's a public forum.

You will have to contact a moderator to get access to your account, the wait time is a few hours to 2 days.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you will need to contact a moderator. Send ONE (1) private message to them here

ramankant

I've forgotten my password. I went through the steps on the website to recover it and I've never received the email to get a new password. I am now locked out of my account and I didn't even  try to get into it in the first place.

@ramankant wrote:

ramankant

edit by computergeek541:  personal information removed 

Need Help? Let's chat.