cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

forgot my ID and password and want to change my sim number, can anyone please help me

forgot my ID and password and want to change my sim number, can anyone please help me

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: forgot my ID and password and want to change my sim number, can anyone please help me

@jade02 wrote:

@jade02  Do you have an account with PM? Looks like you just signed up here 8 minutes ago and you want to change your SIM already?

Mayor / Maire

Re: forgot my ID and password and want to change my sim number, can anyone please help me

@jade02 wrote:

Is thi for an Active account or has it been suspended for awhile ?

Mayor / Maire

@jade02 You will need to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alex888 wrote:
@jade02You will need to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yep, happened to me too, and I messaged them to verfify my account first before they can help me - took a day or so for them reply, but they fixed everything after they replied and I did what they told me to.

Mayor / Maire

@jade02 wrote:

1.  Your PM self-serve account uses your email address to login.

If you forgot your password, try the "Forgot your password" link on the login page to reset your password.  You need the answer of your security question to reset password.  

2.  Send a private message to moderator to reset your password.  But the moderator wait is 2 - 3 days ATM. 

I sent a private message to moderator 2 days ago and I am still waiting.  Therefore, try the option 1 first.

Re: forgot my ID and password , can anyone please help me

Re: forgot my ID and password , can anyone please help me

Hi Jasvir, 

Their is a link at the sign in page under the form. "FORGOT PASSWORD"

It will take you to another page where you will need to enter the email address that you assigned to the account and follow the instructions they provide in the emails sent to you.

Hope this helps.

PS:  I am not a moderator... I just had to do this recently.  Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@jade02 wrote:

@jade02  Do you have an account with PM? Looks like you just signed up here 8 minutes ago and you want to change your SIM already?

Not everyone makes their Community account the same time they make their billing account though. My parents for example have been on here almost a year and do not have a community account. If they did ever make one it would show whatever day they made it, rather than their actual length of time with PM.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Psygineer wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@jade02 wrote:

Not everyone makes their Community account the same time they make their billing account though. My parents for example have been on here almost a year and do not have a community account. If they did ever make one it would show whatever day they made it, rather than their actual length of time with PM.

@Psygineer I'm quite aware on how it works that is why my first question was if he had an account with PM. Did you read my post?