cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expiry of account

Insignia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi , i was wondering if you could help me . just need to know if i opt out from the autopayment option for how long will my account/number  remain active (like i could come back if i missed a payment which was due say on the 6th of january 2018 will i be able to come back in say after 22 days say 28th of January 2018). 2nd once i opt out of autopayment can i after missing one payment opt in say somewhere in early Febuary /March and if i opt in will i be elegible for the 2 dollars reward /discount (per month ) again . kindly please clarify . thank you

(will it be deactivated  as on the 6th of January 2018 or 90 days from the date I have missed the payment? Thanks)

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Insignia  just to add-on if you miss your payment your phone will stop working (no calls, no data, no texting" and it will start working once you make a payment.  you have 90 days to make a payment as mentioned above, if you go past 90 days yor account is deleted and number lost.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @Insignia,

Your account will remain expired for 90 days before its permanently deactivated/

So you will have up to 90 days from the day your plan expires to reactivate by making a payment.  In your example, the account will be permanetly deleted after 90 days with day 1 starting on January 7.  

When you reactivate the expired account and enrol in autopay, you will start getting autopay reward again.

Need Help? Let's chat.