cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did the old plan 4G LTE.

Ottawatech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
When I signed up they never told me if it was 3G or 4G LTE
But now they are saying they have both plans and the price for 4G LTE is more then when I signed up... but I have 4G LTE ?

Why would they price 4G higher then when I signed up. Win for me I guess if I'm on the new 4G LTE network because the price is much higher.
36 REPLIES 36

Ottawatech
Yeah hope so. They raised the price on 4G like $24 bucks more then when I signed up one week ago.
I'm auto renew so hopefully they won't charge me the new price they are showing now for 12G plans on 4G LTE

evanh

The old plan remains as 4G LTE, so no impact if we keep renewing existing plan. 

Keep in mind that, if you ever change your plan in the future, only new plan is available for selection, and price of the 4G plan we used to have already been increased.

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

upto 2.5mbps. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

All existing users are on LTE 4G plans. After today, whoever decides to activate or change plans to 3G speed, only they will have 3G (2.5mbps) speed. 

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can still sign up for LTE. The 3G brings a new flavour to the discounted brand. Let's see how it pans out.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
They just started that's 3g plan so if you signup before today you have a 4g lte plan worries.
They have to play with the prices. They are in business and they have to compete with others.

3g and lte both are optional and u can select according to your needs.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.