cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have two 1GB listed on my account, I thought it should be used one up and started to use the another, but I checked my account, for the first one, just used 400MB, but another one already used 68MB. 

6 REPLIES 6

killerofmusic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems like one of them is an add-on. So I think previously it must have been only partly used. That's why it shows a bit used up. While the other one is your month to month one. That starts at 0 each month. 

@Triguy  There's a whole thread about this around the end of december where many people reported and posted screenshots of the data add ons in their accounts. The mods cant do anything.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

One of your 1GB data-ons should be depleted before the second is used.  If you have plan data, once you use it up then any data-ons start to kick in.  You want to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right to investigate.

@missorange  For some reason the 1gb data add on gifts from pm are not being used chronologically. I had a couple of kb used on the August gift. Then I had to test the data on that account over new years and it used it from the holiday gift. It's like this in everyone's accounts presumably from reports.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

what do you mean by previous cycle, for example, I have two mins usage, one is for 400 mins, another one is 200 mins, I always see one used up, the another one starts count, but the data is not working that way.

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

did you by chance use some of it from the previous cycle?

Need Help? Let's chat.