cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage/ internet disconnected

janesong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As early today, I had left mor than 1.9G data in my plan, and I didn't use much since I have WIFI connected. Then 1 hour ago, it said i'm running out of data , forced to be disconnected. I checked my account with WIFI, it shown most of data had been used , but still have 300+M left. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Dunkman this morning I got up and tried the phone and everything works, even LTE  without doing a network reset or anything so it looks like a system glitch cause more people are complaining of the same thing! 

canada168

No data onnection after redeem holiday add-on.

In overview page, my data counter keeps getting up and down.

Pretty sure it's system gliche.

alex0211

I have the same issue

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am having same issue with the Chinese phone , the other works,

Keep trying 

@GR 

@GR wrote:

@Dunkman ill have to try that tomorrow. When I was able to log in to self serve it was a different data amount used in the data add on section every time I logged in but the phone data did not work all day

Interesting....  turn off Wifi-assist also....  and maybe restrict the different apps from using data.....  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman ill have to try that tomorrow. When I was able to log in to self serve it was a different data amount used in the data add on section every time I logged in but the phone data did not work all day

@GR 

@GR wrote:

I've got an iPhone 7 here that I added the free 1gb gift this morning, the data didn't work all day so I messaged the moderators and they say it's all used up so they added 1gb more and I still can't use it and the signal bars keep blinking along with LTE. I have no clue what's going on and I can't open the message from the moderator to reply to her about what's going on! 

Do you see the data counter in overview page?  Is data being used?

Maybe try a network reset.

GR
Mayor / Maire

I've got an iPhone 7 here that I added the free 1gb gift this morning, the data didn't work all day so I messaged the moderators and they say it's all used up so they added 1gb more and I still can't use it and the signal bars keep blinking along with LTE. I have no clue what's going on and I can't open the message from the moderator to reply to her about what's going on! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@janesong 

Check your usage history in  your self service account.  The PM data tracker is usually accurate.  Maybe one of your apps used up a lot of your data for some reason or your Wifi connection was poor and you were using data instead.  

Need Help? Let's chat.