cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

data stopped working

I have a iPhone7s. Have lots of data left. WIFI works fine, but data is no longer accessible.

Have turned phone off and on.  Help!

Oracle

Re: data stopped working

@whatsgonewell  Make sure your data is turned on. Try enabling/disabling Airplane mode. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

Re: data stopped working

Do you have your data usage on the first page of your self serve account @whatsgonewell ? If nothing is written it's because you have already used them...for to be sure you can post a screenshot here BUT WITH NO PERSONAL INFO

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: data stopped working

@whatsgonewell  Please make sure Mobile Data must be enabled to use Mobile data network

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: data stopped working


@whatsgonewell wrote:

I have a iPhone7s. Have lots of data left. WIFI works fine, but data is no longer accessible.

Have turned phone off and on.  Help!

 

It's possible your APN settings are not correct. This might help:

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/iPhone-Update/m-p/1610#M41

 

 

Mayor / Maire

Re: data stopped working


@metropublic wrote:

@whatsgonewell wrote:

I have a iPhone7s. Have lots of data left. WIFI works fine, but data is no longer accessible.

Have turned phone off and on.  Help!

 

It's possible your APN settings are not correct. This might help:

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/iPhone-Update/m-p/1610#M41

 

 


I don't think so @metropublic because @whatsgonewell wrote that is no longer accessible.....so everything was ok before..

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: data stopped working


@Lieux wrote:

@metropublic wrote:

@whatsgonewell wrote:

I have a iPhone7s. Have lots of data left. WIFI works fine, but data is no longer accessible.

Have turned phone off and on.  Help!

 

It's possible your APN settings are not correct. This might help:

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/iPhone-Update/m-p/1610#M41

 

 


I don't think so @metropublic because @whatsgonewell wrote that is no longer accessible.....so everything was ok before..


Doesn't hurt to check the APN settings. The only reason I'm suggesting it is because that's what happened to my son's phone it was working fine and it suddenly stopped working so when we checked the APN settings they were switched to  Koodo APN settings and PM was missing.

Mayor / Maire

Re: data stopped working

Ok @metropublic I didn't know that the APN settings can switch like that...Smiley Frustrated

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: data stopped working

Tried a lot of things ( was helping a non tech friend) ... but got it working when we turned on Data again. 

thanks


@NDesai wrote:

@whatsgonewell  Make sure your data is turned on. Try enabling/disabling Airplane mode. 

 


 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: data stopped working

Make sure your APN setting are correct and that your data is enabled. Also make sure you are not in airplane mode.