cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data mobile

qeeedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I would like ask you about data in mobile. I chose plan of 35 dolars where is unlimited calling and texting and 1 GB of data but I have activated autopay so I should receive next 500 MB. Where I can see that I can count with these amount of special data?

Thanks,

Michal

21 REPLIES 21

qeeedo

Thank you to everybody who tried to help me. Everthing is repaired right now. So thanks moderator team too.

Have a nice time and take care.

Michal

@powerg21 wrote:

Why can't they have a online CHAT session like Telus Chat instead of a moderator?

It's purely about cost savings, being able to offer to lower prices to customers, and about sending a consistent message to all new potential customers in the marketing.

Online chat could happen some day.  I'm sure it has been discussed, but nothing has been announced, and I do not believe it's in the current or immediate plans. 

powerg21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why can't they have a online CHAT session like Telus Chat instead of a moderator?

@qeeedo wrote:

who is moderator 😄 ??

Moderators are employees working at Public Mobile to provide account related support only through private messaging. To do that, you can send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

qeeedo

who is moderator 😄 ??

qeeedo

thanks 🙂

Yesterday I chose plan with a bonus and I had autopay active. But on my plan had still just a 1 GB. My budget was  $60. Than I changed the plan...I thought that´s the right step...and now I can see that didn´t 🙂 But yes, now I have my plan 1,5 GB per  $35...so I hope that they will correct it...:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qeeedo wrote:

no I didn´t my plan method...yes I thought that i chose with a bonues yesterday and I paid 35 plus tax...and autopay active...but in overview I had written just like a per 30 dolars...

now I paid by mistake next plan and I have written there the right 1,5 GB but next 35 dolars minus from my budget...

could you repair please...?

thank you a lot

Whoa. That's confusing. So you renewed a plan yesterday. But you don't want it. So you put in a future change for the right bonus plan. But you really want the 1.5 now.

Yeah you'll need to talk to the mods. Alex888 was right way back in this thread.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you contact a moderator?

qeeedo

no I didn´t my plan method...yes I thought that i chose with a bonues yesterday and I paid 35 plus tax...and autopay active...but in overview I had written just like a per 30 dolars...

now I paid by mistake next plan and I have written there the right 1,5 GB but next 35 dolars minus from my budget...

could you repair please...?

thank you a lot

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qeeedo wrote:

Probably it was my mistake...I chose 35 dolars yesterday because I didn´t see that there is other offer with a bonus...that is the reason and now I paid one more plan...I hope that they repair it 🙂

thanks

Yeah I think that's about all you can do is plead your case with them and since it's so shortly after the switch that they seem to be pretty decent over there. Be nice. 🙂

qeeedo

Probably it was my mistake...I chose 35 dolars yesterday because I didn´t see that there is other offer with a bonus...that is the reason and now I paid one more plan...I hope that they repair it 🙂

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qeeedo wrote:

I changed the plan and they took next 35 dolars from my count...and I began yesterday...:/

what now?

Did you choose the $35 build your own plan or did you select the plan that has the bonus?

qeeedo

I changed the plan and they took next 35 dolars from my count...and I began yesterday...:/

what now?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qeeedo wrote:

My Plan

This plan includes: -

- 1GB at 3G Speed

- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk

- Unlimited International Text

Shall I change it?

If you change it make sure to future date it.

But...yes...to get the bonus you have to actually choose the plan *with* the bonus and have autopay set on. It doesn't just happen automatically.

It actually looks like the $30 plan with the total 1gb. OR...did you go through the build your own plan method?

qeeedo

My Plan

This plan includes: -

- 1GB at 3G Speed

- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk

- Unlimited International Text

Shall I change it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qeeedo wrote:

Hi, I would like ask you about data in mobile. I chose plan of 35 dolars where is unlimited calling and texting and 1 GB of data but I have activated autopay so I should receive next 500 MB. Where I can see that I can count with these amount of special data?

Thanks,

Michal

What plan were you on?

And have you already changed to this bonus plan?

Or is it future dated?

@qeeedo It should already be there, I have a similar bonus and it was automatically on my account as soon as I registered. You should send a message to a moderator and ask them to look into it. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

qeeedo

Yes I was looking there and I have it rewards 2 dolars but still 1 GB...they will increase later?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

It will just show up as 1.5 GB total, it doesn't separate the 1 GB from your plan and the 500 MB bonus. If your account shows that autopay is active then you should also have $2 off under "My Rewards" for autopay.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@qeeedo wrote:

Thanks,

Michal

When you login to the self serve you should be able to see it on the overview page on the left-hand side.  Or you can click on Plan details and that should also describe what you have for your plan

ETA on the overview page it will be listed with  My Data and addons

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@qeeedo

it will show in your account under my plan & plan details

Eg.

My Plan

• This plan includes: -
  • - 5GB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
Need Help? Let's chat.