cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credits

Versteeves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does PM do per line or per account? My husband and I both have phones but different online acts but same bills. If we exceed the plans credit on one line does it go to the second line? 

He he has the $45 plan I have the $30 plan 

6 REPLIES 6

@terrybev wrote:

I am pretty sure that one does not effect the other, they are two different accounts, so if one goes over it does not take away from the other

One account can't effect the other. There is no link.

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am pretty sure that one does not effect the other, they are two different accounts, so if one goes over it does not take away from the other

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Versteeves wrote:

Does PM do per line or per account?

@Versteeves  PM works on a per account basis but only one line is permitted per account.

My husband and I both have phones but different online acts but same bills. If we exceed the plans credit on one line does it go to the second line? 

You can use the same credit card for paying each account's plan renewal but each account is separate as far as PM is concerned. PM is strictly prepaid no overage or additional charges and no plan sharing.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Versteeves wrote:

Does PM do per line or per account? My husband and I both have phones but different online acts but same bills. If we exceed the plans credit on one line does it go to the second line? 

No balance sharing, no usage sharing, one phone number per account

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Versteeves wrote:

Each of your account is independent from each other.  So no forwarding of credits between accounts.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Versteeves hi each account is seperate any credits stay with that account Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.