cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused customer

nani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone help me or point in the right direction. I am a public mobile customer for 3 to 4 years and I have not been able to put any money on phone for a couple of months. Now I am trying to put money on my phone and my number is gone and I have a public sim card already in my phone. How do I get my phone to work...HELP

2 REPLIES 2

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nani wrote:

Can someone help me or point in the right direction. I am a public mobile customer for 3 to 4 years and I have not been able to put any money on phone for a couple of months. Now I am trying to put money on my phone and my number is gone and I have a public sim card already in my phone. How do I get my phone to work...HELP

Couple means Two; if it's been a couple of months then simply pay again you will be up and running but if it's been 90 days or more since you last Paid then your number & Sim card are no longer active. 

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@nani,

If your account was not deleted from the system, login to your self serve account (here) and renew your prepaid plan.

If your account passed the 90 days of grace period without doing a payment, starts when the status shows EXPIRED, then your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.

You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.

Sadly, if it's the case, you have to start again from scratch.

At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.

They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

To join the BETA phase, you must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

If I answered your question, please accept my post, as the solution.

Need Help? Let's chat.