cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan page doesn't work

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any1 got the same problem when changing the plan for exsiting customer?

the error message shows as below

"Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later."

4 REPLIES 4

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @zmh1175

I'm sorry about that 😕

I think our website might be a bit overloaded right now. If after a while it still doesn't work, top up the funds and send me a private message with your phone number and the plan that you want and I will change it for you! 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

I just tried changing my plan a couple of times and it worked without any issues.  Maybe I'm just lucky.

However, I did end up switching to the promo plan.  It will be nice to not have to watch data usage closely, and honestly, for $15, the long distance add-on is a complete bargain.

Keep trying!

Cheers,

Neil

Grant_J
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems that the word just got out. Servers are getting slammed by all the people who were getting the same plan for $120/month postpaid. Just give it a bit of time and check back.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

You are not the only one experiencing issues.  Saveral other people have mentioned this same problem.

The current working theory is that the servers are working at full capacity lately - perhaps due to increased demand to signup with PM... 

Don't give up!  If I were you, I would try periodically throughout the day.  

Hope this helps,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.